Head of Software Development
Head of Software Delivery
MillenniumIT’s world-leading technology powers market infrastructure organisations around the world. MillenniumIT works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and MillenniumIT strives to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
As the Head of Software Delivery, you will contribute to and executes the MIT delivery strategy in alignment with broader LSEG Group Technology strategy.
Key responsibilities for this role are to:
• Lead the execution of the delivery strategy by setting and driving key KPIs and objectives and ensuring alignment with broader LSEG Tech strategy.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement in both internal processes and practises and external solutions and deliverables.
• Provide leadership, coaching and development to the delivery function to drive high performance.
• Align the local delivery resources with strategic business objectives and ensure that the local delivery teams have been trained in appropriate methodologies and understand their role in the organisation.
• Work with HR to ensure that all staff have appropriate language, technical and managerial skills or that appropriate training has been identified and that the delivery organisation is properly resourced with appropriate planning for growth.
• Work with the Head of SDLC champions the group agile methodology and a continuous improvement framework to drive efficiency and enable business agility so driving cost reduction of delivery and support through process innovation.
• Establish timely and appropriate reporting through the LSEG Technology governance framework and assure remedial actions are being undertaken to keep programs on track.
• Ensure that the MIT GM is informed of Delivery status and is immediately made aware of any issue affecting MIT operations.
• Act as the Chief Scrum Master for MIT and deputise for the Head of Delivery Management for LSEG Technology as needed.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience or an appetite for the following:
• Driving change in multinational, matrixed organisations.
• Implementing ‘agile’ in complex software organisations.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.