SAP Authorization Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs SAP Authorization Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• 3-5 years’ experience in SAP Authorization User Management; deep understanding of the authorization architecture / role-based authorization models;
• Previous exposure to or interest in SAP HANA;
• Good knowledge of security principles in the SAP System;
• Good understanding of change management; able to collect change requests from clients and to translate them into operational tasks, together with the Project Manager;
• Autonomous, motivated to learn, with a hands-on attitude and an interest in complex and cross-field processes;
• Fluent in English.
• Responsible for the authorization architecture (configuring, re-engineering, designing, maintaining), security and governance of the SAP system landscape;
• Develop and adjust standard operation procedures and guidelines;
• Monitor, track and resolve incidents related to SAP authorizations; act as central point of contact for topics related to permissions / authorization matters;
• Develop access and authorizations within a release and change management framework
• Maintain audit requirements and assist in audit reviews.