Quality Assurance Analyst
MillenniumIT’s world-leading technology powers market infrastructure organisations around the world. MillenniumIT works with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance. The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and MillenniumIT strives to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth.
QA Analysts are gate keepers of systems who involved in testing of systems to make sure that no bugs escape to user acceptance testing or production environments.
Over time, the effectiveness of the individual will be measured by:
• The number of functional defects leaked to UAT and / or Production.
• On time completion of functional testing.
Key responsibilities for this role are to:
• Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers.
• Create, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications.
• Create, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases.
• Execute and report results of automated and manual tests.
• Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts.
• Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system
• Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience or an appetite for the following:
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
• Working on Linux / UNIX environment
• Working in Agile SCRUM methodology
• JUnit and/or Cucumber
• High attention to details and strong communication skills
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.