Senior Consultant for a Global Project
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
We are looking for a colleague to join our newest global project working for an international assignment
• With 4-5 years experience in banking accounting, controlling in the banking industry or audit experience.
• Experience in project management is a plus
• Graduate in Finance and Bank, Accounting or other relevant areas
• Good analytical & numerical skills
• Result oriented person
• Oriented towards meeting the deadlines
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (French is not required but would be an advantage)
What will be his/ her role within our team:
As part of the program Program Control Transformation (PCT) launched by the group, the objective of the project is to participate in the analysis and documentation the controls. The Finance department is responsible for the production of the statutory account and regulatory reports of the legal entity based on IFRS and French accounting standards.
To identify, analyze and improve existing controls.
To clarify and improve description of the existing controls
To executes the update of the control measures.
To verify the existence and complete the writing of operating procedures, in conjunction with several measures: follow-up on tasks, permanent supervision, formalization of the control.
Establish a mapping of the procedures, verify the existence and update the procedures with the description of the Level of the Control
Update the processes according to the new Group nomenclature in the task control tool
What we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
• Lunch vouchers
• 5 days for study leaves