Global Operations Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Global Operations Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Global Deal Center (GDC) provides to HPE PN sales global deal support via 1-to-1 advisory and encompasses TS OEM operational activities, processes, tools, expertise.
More specifically the OEM & Indirect Ops team is responsible for providing support to global OEM and Channel Partners by facilitating operationally the registration process and quotation process under the Cross border program.
The Ops Lead resources provide a single and unique interface to those global customers and is responsible for facilitating and executing those operational processes.
The Operations lead resource is responsible for:
- Managing operational requests based on all OEM& Indirect Channel processes (registration, quoting)
- Engaging within the regions or GEO and also outside the assigned regions, with other functions and organizations to resolve issues as they relate to OEM &Indirect Channel Operations.
- Escalation management for customer’s escalations.
- Ability to follow/understand rules of engagement and feed all tools and trackers as expected
- Proactively addressing any process inconsistency / improvement topics during team meetings
- Monitoring generic and individual mailboxes according to the established operational discipline.
- Ability to support on all the activities under the GDC when applicable
- Work together with the process leads to continuously improve the OEM &Indirect Channel processes (Evaluate knowledge gaps and associated steps to close them – identify subjects for improvements)
- Willingness to develop within role through extra activities
- Support the team in managing activities on top of the primary focus in order to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s /graduate degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
- Active Listening
- Analytical Skills
- Questioning skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of GO business processes
- Technical knowledge
- Adaptability skills
- Attention to quality
- Flexibility, fast learner, very well organized person, able to meet strict deadlines
- High level of professional competence
- Ability to work across multiple time zones, regions and flexibility in work schedule
- Advanced SAP/CSIF /SFDC background as well as CO NBQ and MCCO (Multinational Country Contracts Operations) processes
- Understanding of multinational/global customers specifics (billing model, approvals)
- Advanced Communication skills
- Ability to manage documentation, process updates
- Data consolidation, metrics ability
- 1-2 years in Contract operations environment and good understanding of the Contractual processes & capabilities
- Good communication skills with ability to deliver messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers
- Facilitation skills
- Pro-actively identifying training opportunities
- Continuous development through relevant assignments
- Responding constructively to others' ideas and suggestions
- Actively seeking new ways of working to improve productivity
- Team Spirit
- Embracing change
- Speedy and effective resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Taking personal responsibility for the quality and content of your work
- Demonstrates Global & Cultural Awareness & Mindset
- Strong team player
- Personal and professional independence
- Proactive thinking
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
- Customer focus, client understanding