Manual QA Tester
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- 1 -4 years testing experience (writing, maintaining and executing test cases)
- Great attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work side by side with development project teams throughout the project cycle
- Experience with test case management tools
- Web application testing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with ecommerce applications is a strong plus
- Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Experience executing automated test scripts is a plus
- Ability to write and understand basic SQL queries to perform data verification and set up test data is a plus
- Must be fluent in English and Romanian, written and verbal communications
- Creating and executing manual tests for web applications
- Creating release notes and release readiness reports
- Opening defect tickets with clear, detailed explanations and instructions to reproduce
- Reporting testing status and progress against the testing plan to the project team and QA Engineer or Lead
- Communicating progress and status to project teams and clients
- Executing automated functional tests created by QA Engineers