Design Engineer - Telecom
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Several years professional experience in telecommunication or IT
- Knowledge of IT standards
- ITIL, ETOM and project manangement techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge
- Strong focus on engineering and architecture of NFV/ SDN solutions
- In-depth knowledge of data centre infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes
- Telco OSS/BSS Solutions
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco)
- Manage the project lifecycle, coordinating suppliers engage with peers and other stakeholders during the development and implementation phase in accordance to the Delivery Management Process.
- Prepare mid and long team technology plan, in line with Vendor’s roadmap and technology evolution, to cope with customer’s and trafiic growth ensuring service quality and network performance according to business requirements
- Prepare mid and long term financial planning activities (Detailed budget, regular budget updates and Long Range Plan)