Senior Procurement Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Procurement Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• 5+ years of Experience in a customer or supplier relationship role (purchase experience is a plus);
• Procurement experience across indirect categories, preferably IT, Marketing and/or Business Services;
• Exposure to ICT and/or FinTech services;
• Excellent command of English (Fluency in other language is a plus);
• Excellent communication skills and be comfortable talking to all kinds of people;
• Experience with Oracle Procurement module is a plus;
• Proactive attitude and ability to work with a high degree of autonomy;
• Problem solving and decision making;
• Customer focus (internal and external);
• Cross-cultural teamwork.
• Fulfill Purchase Requisition (PR) requests in Oracle Procurement within the established timeframe and procedures and release the Purchase Order (PO) once approved;
• Follow up with stakeholders on the delivery of goods/services in order to perform Goods Receipt (GR) in Ebiz;
• Communicate procurement policies and processes to stakeholders in order to ensure compliance with the Global Procurement Policy;
• Understand stakeholders needs and work with suppliers to make sure we achieve the best deals in terms of cost, quality and delivery while proactively mitigating any supply risk for Temenos;
• Negotiate with supplier on basic terms: focus on reduced pricing, use of the Temenos standard PO T&Cs;
• Support the active supplier management activities (CSR reporting, procurement database);
• Support continuous procurement process improvement and ICS controls;
• Support the Team Manager and perform management duties when is absent or out of office;
• Support the Team Manager with management activities i.e.: oversee team members work for quality and KPIs compliance, generate and share reports about team performance, project-related objectives and deadlines;
• Provide excellent stakeholder service, including interacting with stakeholders, answering enquiries and effectively handling stakeholders concerns and complaints.
This position is based in SSC Romania and will report into the Global Procurement Team.
The Global Procurement Team’s purpose is to establish and enforce responsible procurement practices between Temenos and its third party suppliers. An important aspect of this role is assisting the Team Manager with management activities while building excellent working relationships across the business lines, promoting the benefits of the procurement function and the value it delivers.