At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• Fluent in Powershell
• Experience in creating medium to advanced scripts with Powershell, which have successfully been used in production
• Experience managing an Active Directory environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, or another major cloud provider (eg Amazon AWS)
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2012R2/2012/2008R2
• Good communication skills and working in a diversely cultural environment
Nice to have
• Knowledge of DevOps culture
• Practical experience of a multi-cluster VmWare based infrastructure (vCenter 6.0 / ESXi 6.0)
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 services – Teams, OneDrive, etc
• Working knowledge of Exchange 2016/2013/2010
• Working experience with either Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015
• Practical experience with load balancers, preferably both virtual (Windows NLB) and hardware (Kemp)
• Working knowledge of CA hierarchies, certificate templates, CRLs and interaction with a 3rd party provider (eg Comodo)
• Experience with Veeam Backup
• Build/manage the continuous integration pipeline for Powershell scripts
• Develop and maintain scripts for automating repetitive tasks and preventing the escalation and subsequent manual processing of the same type of ticket requests by the infrastructure team
• Participate in extending the monitoring system, and defining automatic recovery actions
• Participate in escalated ticket triages