Customer Technical Service Manager - flexographic inks
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HILL International active
View all jobs Customer Technical Service Manager - flexographic inks active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Chemistry - Petrochemistry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
HILL International has been working on the Romanian market since the 90’s, successfully conducting searches for top management and middle management roles in the Finance, Marketing, Sales, Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, Computers and Information Technology areas for international and multinational companies present in Romania (Agribusiness, Automotive, BPO/Call Center, Finance/Banking, Construction/Chemical/Plastic, FMCG, Oil&Gas, Pharma, Transportation/Logistics, etc).
- 5+ years experience in the markets of focus (Flexible Packaging, Liquid Inks)
- Within these markets, considerable technical experience in printing industry with application support and problem solving for similar products.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Experience in product development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Driving license and availability for extensive traveling.
- Technical degree in either Chemistry or Engineering is required
- Identification, development, and acquisition of opportunities for liquid inks and related products sales within the flexible packaging market.
- Travel in support of customer acquisition efforts for the respective products within Romania.
- Develop relationships with customers, internal and external partners, while fostering their confidence in the company’s product lines.
- Represent the company at trade organizations and specific fairs.
- Monitor trends in the industry by working with customers, trade organizations, and brand owners. Use this knowledge to set priorities for the company’s growth efforts.
- Work with Product Managers and Product Development team to develop the products needed to address market trends. Prioritize these activities based on size of the market opportunities, trends in the industry, and probability of success
- Create and give presentations to the customers, prospects, brand owners and trade organizations on company’s products and technologies for the target markets.
- Coordinate with and defer to the Product Management team all questions of product quality, supply, pricing, product selection, trial support, scale-up support, production coordination, cost out projects and other product management items.
Our client is a market leader producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Within the broad inks and coatings product portfolio with a wide range of capabilities, the market area of liquid inks for flexible packaging (flexo& roto printing processes, water&solvent based inks technology) is in focus at present and the company is looking for this area of products for an experienced, resposible and self-motivated individual to fulfill the position of Customer Technical Service Manager for flexographic inks.