Junior Marketing Assistant - Student's Internship (6 mths+ part-time with flexible working hours)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CHEP Romania active
View all jobs Junior Marketing Assistant - Student's Internship (6 mths+ part-time with flexible working hours) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage.
We are hiring more than 11 000 fantastic and passionate people across the World ready for international development in fast-growing and diverse environment. In CHEP you can make a real impact on business, sharing your passion and being a part of a successful team.
• Status of a student of Marketing, Management or related faculty/ freshly graduated person/ person with experience looking for part time job.
• Interest in the subject of marketing
• Fluency in English language both written and spoken and fluent Romanian
• Ability to establish contacts and to set priorities
• Learning on the fly and self-driven
• Communication skills and creativity
• Willingness to take on new challenges, develop their skills and qualifications, reliability
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Experience in the marketing department will be welcomed
• Market analysis, trending and monitoring activities of the competition
• Develop communication to current prospects and clients and internal stakeholders
• Implement the marketing plan and activities according to the yearly plan
• Cooperation with advertising agencies, PR and other 3rd party providers
• Coordinate the annual Customer Loyalty Survey (NPS) – develop and implement appropriate action plans to improve Customer Loyalty based on the analysis of results.
• Organize customer events, fairs, and conferences
• Support marketing projects in the countries of Central Europe under the supervision of the Marketing Manager
• Administration of budget as per the guidelines and internal processes (raise purchase orders, list new suppliers upon request, and manage invoices).
What we offer:
• Work in an international company providing innovative solutions for the optimization of the supply chain for industries such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive
• Opportunity to gain experience and expand knowledge in international environment
• 6 months internship with the possibility of extension
• Flexible working hours (20 up 30 hours per week)
• Work in a friendly atmosphere