Middleware Integration Senior Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middleware Integration Senior Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop integration solutions for different applications on heterogeneous platforms that are built with .Net, Java, CORBA, etc.
- Identify and develop common integration frameworks to aid development and production support
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues
- Resolve interoperability issues across applications
- Work with partner applications, analysis and QA teams
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing enterprise wide integrations using Enterprise Bus, API Management, ETL, Queue, and/or Messaging platforms.
- Strong experience in WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, IIB 10, along with working experience on various operating systems/platforms (Unix, Windows, Linux).
- Extensive work experience with eSQL development along with SOAP Nodes, MQ Nodes, File Nodes, Timer Nodes, Compute Node, Filter Node, JMS Nodes, HTTP Nodes, Routing Nodes etc.
- Experience on migration tools to migrate flows from IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus to IIB 10.
- Experience in designing enterprise level exception and audit logging frameworks.
- Analyze, design, develop and test IIB Message Flows using integration technologies.
- Able to explain the various domain parsers and effective modular programming with message flow/sub flow organization.
- Extensive knowledge of web services – SOAP, REST and related aspects like WSDL, schemas, Open API, RAML etc.
- Experience with Data Power, Java/J2EE, JSON, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL, ETL, and/or Data Stage.
- Provide timely resolution for integration-related production issues, including root cause analysis and follow the change management procedures and policies.
- Extensive knowledge of API development.
- Develop and maintain an integration component catalog.
- Understand integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Good understanding of WS security – transport and message level.
- Strong SQL working knowledge with any of the standard RDBMS – MS SQL server, Oracle etc.
- Experience integrating with web services on various platforms specifically .Net and Java.
- Experience working with IIB in a cloud environment - Blue mix or others.
- Working experience of various IIB debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Prior work experience on either .Net or Java required.
- Knowledgeable in best practices for good programming skills and general SDLC.
- Must be detail oriented and logical.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts and software languages.
- Is a team player; is independent worker and proactively seeks to innovate.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, support multiple projects simultaneously, and execute on assigned deliverables with minimal hand-holding.
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter expects (SME).
- Comfortable with agile and iterative methodologies.