CRM Operations Campaign Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Premium IT Technologies active
View all jobs CRM Operations Campaign Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
PITT is an industry leading service provider for online gaming operators around the globe. With a devout and diverse team of 150 professionals, PITT is constantly expanding its outreach, while setting the tenor for continuous innovation.Requirements
Skills & Competencies:
• Previous experience with BO tools such as promo, segmentation tools and campaign set up
• Previous experience with Silverpop, Exact Target, Optimove or any other segmentation/email system is a plus
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent communication skills. You can work cross-functionally with various types of teams.
• Razor-sharp attention to detail
• Flexibility to accommodate emerging responsibilities and last-minute changes, but ability to push back when necessary.
• An ability to deliver results whether working independently or as part of a team.
• An ability to keep yourself on schedule with little to no supervision.
• An ability to own and manage the execution of campaigns from front to back, including taking initiative to troubleshoot errors, and assess and initiate improvements to the execution process.
• Extremely organized and diligent
• A skilled multi-tasker
• Able to work collaboratively with a large team to accomplish a goal
• Constantly looking for opportunities to work smarter and more efficiently
• Comfortable meeting goals and owning responsibilities
• Back office promotion set up per brands
• Creating different segments depending on the CRM team requirements
• Working with different back offices of 3rd party providers
• Schedule a campaign
• Optimize campaigns via rigorous A/B testing.
• QA all campaigns prepared
• Schedule email send outs via Optimove
• Monitor all campaigns to be executed on time and without issues
• Demonstrate adaptability to sudden changes in scope, schedule, or design of projects
The CRM Operations Campaign Associate will be responsible for the day to day creative production of back office daily/ad-hoc promotions, segmentations, automated and promotional banners. Checking, testing and making sure that each campaign is receiving the correct promotions and email.
This individual will be very familiar with industry best practices around working with different back offices (promotions set up, email and segmentation setup)
The ideal candidate will be analytically and technically minded, while being comfortable with the creative considerations needed for effective and successful marketing communications.
This position and will work closely with a number of cross-functional teams, including Marketing, creatives and reports to the Marketing Operation Manager.