Customer Service Representative with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Customer Service Representative with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
All we ask is that:
• You know English & French well (spoken & written)
• If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better but it’s not a must
• You need or like having a flexible schedule by working both in day and night shifts
• You enjoy helping others and are a team player
What will you do?
• You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail and chat related to the online purchase process.
• You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules
• Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (Mon-Fri, excluding legal holidays).
In return, we offer:
• You are a big part in creating your schedule and the shifts are communicated well in advance
• Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus (up to 100 EUR NET)
• Extra bonuses for constant good results
• We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as a flexible benefits platform, private medical subscription, WorldClass, Bookster, fresh fruits every Tuesday
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
• We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 6 weeks in training. Which is paid, by the way!
• We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance
What happens after people stop calling you “Hey, Junior!”:
• After 9 months, you can become a Senior. All you have to do is reach your goals and you will be eligible for a salary increase and we will get you involved in extra activities
• After 12 months, there is even more in store for you! We will help you create your career plan and even provide training programs to help you further grow
Do you want to know more? Come and meet us!