Digital Content Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Digital Content Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
We look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $16.6 billion global business that is increasing the productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial plants. Honeywell environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning, and mobility products, as well as building solutions, are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. As Home, building an industry controls get connected, this is a chance to join a leader in the Internet of Things (IoT.) As a member of the Marketing Communications Digital CoE, this role will be key in helping Honeywell achieve one of its strategic initiatives of improving digital experiences through optimizing and managing content.
• Managing and developing content for Honeywell websites
• Working across a variety of website content management systems (including Sitecore, SharePoint, Fatwire etc)
• Updating, editing and proofing website content
• Working closely with the Demand Generation, Social and Creative teams on marketing campaigns. Responding to the brief and publishing content that meets business objectives.
• Working with Experience Design Specialists to ensure a high level of website user experience and consistency. • Carrying out regular quality assurance checks of website content.
• Supporting Search Engine Optimization by keyword analysis and integration.
• Analyze and report website usage by accessing analytics.
• Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
• Working knowledge of enterprise content management systems (including Sharepoint and Sitecore)
• 3 or more years in creating digital B2B and B2C communications in a complex channel environment
• Fluent in English
• Design Skills: The ability to create pages using CSS, HTML, HTML5
• B2B and B2C Knowledge: Experience with communications within multi-channel strategies
• Global Mindset: The ability to work with a global team, engage remotely, and keep a flexible schedule for others' time zones
• Experience working with major brands
• SEO: The ability to conduct keyword analysis and integrate keywords into copy while holding to brand standards
• Copy Skills: The ability to edit and proofread copy
• Experience of using Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Product Information Management (PIM) tools.
• Use of graphic design software
• Basic understanding of database structure and deployment