Software Engineer Supervisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs Software Engineer Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon: An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader
Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers.
We are a well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenix™ infotainment, SmartCore™ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.
Why work for Visteon?
Visteon is in search of creative, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our diverse team of employees who design, engineer and manufacture vehicle cockpit electronics products that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers. As one of the world’s largest automotive cockpit electronics providers, we consider our employees critical to our growth and success.
If you are looking to join a global, technology-driven market leader with growth potential, Visteon may be a great fit. Visteon is the only company offering a full range of vehicle cockpit electronics products that is focused on this segment, which is expected to grow more than twice as fast as the overall automotive market. Of the technologies that drive consumer satisfaction with vehicles, 90 percent are embedded in products offered by Visteon, giving our employees an exciting opportunity to directly influence the driving experience.
So explore the opportunities available at Visteon, and shift your career into high gear.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Sound experience in developing embedded and/or application software in C and C++, Java, Linux or other RTOS;
- Experience using modern software development processes, including software configuration; management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review, software version control;
- People management experience.
You will be managing an engineering project team creating quality SW products for new technology automotive products ensuring continuous product maturation and agile development practices and process compliance to meet customer needs.
Your duties will also include:
- Manage SW deliverables –resources, quality, scope, timing and budget compliance;
- Lead agile software team(s) –manage performance and people development;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure challenging objectives achievement;
- Understand development phases of automotive products and expectations;
- Present team and organization at technical discussion;
- Decision making.
- Possibilities for career development in international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
*Only short-listed applicants will be contacted*