Crewlink Ryanair Cabin Crew Recruitment Day
Crewlink is an official recruitment and training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair.Requirements
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
4. Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters.
5. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
6. Excellent career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
7. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
1. Applicants must hold a EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive Recruitment Schedule for Summer 2019. Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus and amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Apply now to take part in a Cabin Crew Recruitment Day near you:
Bucharest - 7 June 2019