Crewlink insotitor de Bord/Membru Echipaj de Cabină Experienţa nu este necesară
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air.Requirements
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Cabin Crew Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
3. Flight duty pay/sales bonus
4. Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster pattern
5. Free uniform in year 1
6. Security of working for a financially stable airline
7. Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
8. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
9. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
10. Amazing career advancement opportunities.
11. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
1. Applicants must hold an EU/UK Passport.
2. Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU if based in the EU or UK if based in the UK upon successful completion of Training.
3. You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
4. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
5. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
6. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
7. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
8. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
9. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air. We are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions across Europe and are delighted to announce our comprehensive Recruitment Schedule for Summer 2020.
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Apply now to take part in Cabin Crew Recruitment Day near you:
Bucharest - 16 April 2020