Crewlink – Ryanair Însoțitor de Bord/MembruEchipaj de Cabină – Experiența nu este necesară in acest domeniu
Crewlink is an official recruitment and training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair.Requirements
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3. Two-year guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency.
4. This competitive package also includes a €750 Joiners’ Allowance.
5. Potential productivity bonus of €1,800 per annum.
6. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
7. Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters.
8. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
9. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
10. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
1. Applicants must hold a EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This permanent position offers a guaranteed two-year contract with the potential for permanency, a highly competitive basic salary along with a generous joiners’ allowance and a new productivity bonus for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.