Crewlink Ryanair insotitor de Bord/Membru Echipaj de Cabină Experienţa nu este necesară
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crewlink active
View all jobs Crewlink Ryanair insotitor de Bord/Membru Echipaj de Cabină Experienţa nu este necesară active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
Crewlink is an official recruitment and training partner to Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair.Requirements
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
4. Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters.
5. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
6. Excellent career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
7. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
]1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive Recruitment Schedule for Summer 2019. Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus and amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Apply now to take part in a Cabin Crew Recruitment Day near you:
Bucharest - 20 September 2019