We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Craft HTML templates based on UI/UX graphics
- Write SASS using design styles based on Bootstrap
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services, integrate analytics or other 3party libraries
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Angular or other Web Development frameworks (React, Vue, AngularJS or alternatives)
- HTML templating (any of the following Mustache, Handlebars, Underscore, EJS or alternatives)
- CSS styling, SASS based on Bootstrap or alternatives
- Design patters (RxJS, Observable vs PubSub, Atomic design)
- Angular CLI, Node and npm, DevOps CI/CD is a plus
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.