Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Monitoring Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• The Monitoring Analyst must demonstrate excellent technical knowledge with a minimum of 1 year of IT support experience.
• Proven experience with several operating systems and monitoring tools is considered a strong advantage.
• Proven experience with Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Basic Knowledge of hardware components.
• Basic Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, etc….).
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Excellent level of English language.
• Available to work in a 24/7 schedule.
• Outstanding analytical abilities, multitasking and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to grasp information in several formats, including print, verbal and pictorial representations, is important.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Monitoring Analysts should be capable of solving a variety of technical problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. In such cases, the Monitoring Analysts should be able to :
• analyse the problem and, depending on the complexity and resolution time constraints, either will solve it or seeks help;
• perform troubleshooting to diagnose and isolate complex technical problems;
• handling incidents and following them through completion or escalation in accordance with procedures for fault management and ticketing systems;
• incident management;
• recording the problems encountered and techniques used to solve it for future reference.