Back Office Representative with German - Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Computer Generated Solutions Romania active
View all jobs Back Office Representative with German - Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
Available to work day and afternoon shift
- Customer focus and fluent German speaking and comprehension skills.
- Must be able to communicate to customers in
a professional manner and convey issues preventing order process effectively
- Basic typing skills and keyboard control
functions to enhance data entry productivity
- Provides a variety of customer services through chat and email
- Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests.
- Will have to outbound call customers in certain scenarios to resolve pending order issues
- Attention to detail
- Emphasis on quality and strive towards zero defects within target productivity goals
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.