ICT DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs ICT DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
ICT DevOps leads operations and day to day execution of CNFGM process. The role manages and coordinates the team of MoF and supports the implementation of Configuration management plan & principles. Propose & drive improvements of Configuration plan which includes Configuration standards, procedures, principles and policies.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Analyse supplier activities via reports
• Measure performance trend via KPI compliance
• Organize forums with suppliers to discuss issues
• Determine training requirement and conduct trainings/Refreshers
• Facilitates communication with clients, team members, suppliers, etc. to ensure the actions and changes which may affect them are known.
• Act as a SPOC for a supplier to address process queries/issues
• Executes collaboration between stakeholders where appropriate.
• Assume ownership of the missing CMDB information.
• Tracks the progress of all CMDB CI Records to ensure that attributes and relationships are accurately managed.
• Reviews operational Config Management Performance Measures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the Config Management Process and makes recommendations for improvement
• Determine areas of concern and drive improvement within the identified areas
• Perform trend analyses of the incidents and changes to analyse the gaps within the processes.
• All ITIL processes
• ITIL Foundation certified
• At least 4+ years of experience within business process work
• Good understanding of other processes (Problem, Incident and Configuration manager)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to function in an environment necessitating judgment calls in a short timeframe
• Ability to work under stressful conditions
• Drive and ’can-do’ attitude, pro activeness
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Handling of a global environment
• Excellent conflict management skills
• Open to travel when required
• Effective meeting management, team management and organizational skills
• Ability to interact with people at all levels
• Analytical skills
• Passion to win / Pride in execution
• Delivers to commitment
• Strategic thinking
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.