Customer Experience Development Supervisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Customer Experience Development Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims.
Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Are you a self-driven and an agile person, eager to try new ideas? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
As a Customer Experience Supervisor, you will be the owner of customer experience strategy for RRP products across all touchpoints, with direct responsibility for Customer Care programs and indirect ownership for the other touchpoints. Align with all other departments in order to have a single, consistent customer centric approach starting from the communication and messages point of view up to aligned customer journeys with an omni channel mindset.
Plan and track key milestones and investment with focus on the development and management of the customer care programs.
• Profound understanding of customer service strategy and operations models;
• Customer focus and understanding;
• Proven record of driving simplified, effective solutions – Lean or similar expertise;
• End to End understanding of service provision and service elements incl. fulfilment, customer care and Ecommerce;
• Understanding of new service technologies and offerings (E-commerce, Social Media, automated customer support);
• Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently;
• Strong analytical skills and decision making ability;
• Project management skills;
• Excellent command of English & Romanian language (writing & speaking);
• Responsible for the market planning and development of customer care programs;
• Accountable for the development of key tool boxes and supporting market-specific materials;
• Manage programs performance and propose necessary adjustments for continuous improvement;
• Contribute to customer care programs by providing customer insights, with a continuous improvement mentality, with the main objective of making memorable the consumer experience;
• Regularly communicate results and findings from the CC programs in a compelling manner to relevant stakeholders;
• Ensure alignment, effective collaboration and knowledge sharing with internal & external stakeholders; ensure excellent communication with the global team to adapt globally developed programs;
• Ensure that all operational activities are executed in compliance with applicable laws, marketing code, compliance guidelines and PMI procedures;
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INNOVATION & STRATEGY
• Responsible for IQOS Customer Care customer experience map, continuously mapping and developing specific customer journeys;
• Contribute to the strategy for Customer Care, plan key milestones, define tools and programs, estimate investment needed;
• Accountable for the market evolution and differentiation of customer services offered in existing and emerging channels;
• Be a market expert for services innovation including industry and other industries trends & standards;
• Develop a thorough understanding of the customer data available, in order to maximize the benefit of customer insight over simple reporting;
• Ensure intelligence and insights gathering. Derive actionable insights and enhance Customer Experience Strategy;
• Be involved in different cross-departmental projects (development and/or implementation from a service design point of view);
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.