Associate IT Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Associate IT Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a
Associate IT Analyst
We don’t just want any Associate IT Analyst, here is our checklist:
- University degree in Computer ScienceInformation Systems OR University degree with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IS;
- At least 1 year relevant experience in ITIS;
- Relational Database Management basic knowledge (Microsoft Transact SQL);
- English and romanian proficiency;
- Basic project management, ITIL & Service management (ITIL V3 foundation certification is a plus);
As a Associate IT Analyst you will
- Understand the business requirements design, build and deploy IS solutions and services provide maintenance and support to internal and external customers;
- Acquire knowledge of business function and technical areas;
- Assist in analyzing, defining information and technical needs;
- Participate in the deployment and localization of global IS system solutions;
- Participate in the design, build and deployment of the local IS solutions;
- Provide maintenance and support for local and global IS system solutions;
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services;
- Able to implement initiatives fast and secure and in full compliance with applicable policies, procedures and standards;
- Problem solving and Good communication skills and being customer-focused and self-organized;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.