Marketing Manager – Tax & Legal
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• At least 5 year experience in a managerial position;
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies matched to commercial objectives;
• Expert understanding of marketing programmes and channel management, ideally with a professional marketing qualification;
• Strong knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels, including digital;
• Ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives;
• Networking and influencing capability;
• Creative and innovative approach;
• Self-starter, proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach;
• A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
• Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies (e.g. Business Development & PR), that will make an impact and support the brand’s visibility in the market place;
• Provide strategic advice and guidance to Partners concerning how to drive market reputation and awareness within key buyer groups;
• Design and delivery of market positioning campaigns that raise awareness of our capability, build our reputation and increase client loyalty;
• Work with the business to support business plan objectives;
• Monitor the economic environment, the competition benchmark, the current clients’ needs and satisfaction;
• Develop and maximize third party relationships (e.g. media, professional bodies, etc) to deliver on brand objectives and strategies;
• Develop local campaigns in line with or supporting regional and global initiatives;
• Manage the team in implementing action plans, including: events, online activities, press relationships, stakeholders relationships, marketing campaigns, presentation and promotional materials, internal communication;
• Coordinate market surveys, desk researches to identify trends, consumption and business behaviors, new prospects.