Computer Network Administrator
As a pioneer in the insurance business in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), the Vienna Insurance Group has blazed a new trail and has thus successfully positioned itself in 25 countries.Requirements
• Minimum 1 year experience on a similar role
• High school
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• In depth knowledge of hardware development;
• Good communication skills;
• Positive outlook;
• English language - intermediate level;
• Ability to meet stretch deadlines and handle pressure
• Very good interpersonal skills.
1. Represents the first contact and response for all IT incidents reported through the helpdesk and call-center systems;
2. Evaluates reported incidents resulting in either their resolution or escalation to direct supervisor;
3. Performs activities regarding troubleshooting, installation and configuration of workstation hardware and connected peripheral equipment;
4. Troubleshoot and resolve:
• of end-user software incidents, related to both operating system and all other software installed on the workstation;
• basic network connectivity problems;
• printing problems;
5. Monitors and implements of end-user level security procedures and practices
6. Install of all end-user software and maintaining software license compliance
7. Enforces to existing conventions and practices regarding naming, labeling and asset inventory.
8. Handle third-party supplier relationships where applicable
9. Ensures business, area and users related data confidentiality and safety when performing the job duties;
10. Proactive in the development of his/her professional skills, stays abreast of the latest information and developments related to his/her area of activity, so to best perform the job duties.
11. Acknowledges and respects:
• The internal regulations, the policies and procedures of the company;
• Legal requirements and other regulations compulsory for the company;
• Confidentiality and integrity principles in relations with the external service providers, external partners, internal customers;
• Health & Safety procedures and rules
12. Performs other tasks upon request from the hierarchical superior.