C# Developer with Angular
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs C# Developer with Angular active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||> 5 years of experience|
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
You will develop new interfaces implementation in Atlas (software assets management), according to the application guidelines and using the defined frameworks and technologies.
Atlas functionalities:Tracks inventory details of working spaces (buildings and desks); Autocad module integrated to configure new buildings, desks, working spaces in Societe Generale;
- Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team;
- Manage employees allocation / deallocation in working spaces .
- Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
- Write documentation and support of the business departments and cross functional teams.
A little about you:
- You have good knowledge of technologies like: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, TDD, Angular 2+, Bootstrap, CSS, SQL Server Database, ORACLE, PostgreSQL;
- You have experience with Unit Testing & Continuos Integration frameworks approach;
- Good command of English, French is a plus;
- Is a plus if you have AutoCAD knowledge.
We also value:
- Very good powers of comprehension as the business and technical landscape is quite complex;
- Able to work with mixed language documentation;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment.