This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Collections Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
• Expertise in the credit and collections field
• Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Previous management experience is not required
Team player | Great leader | Customer oriented | Analytical | Attention to detail | Good communicator
The Collections Supervisor role is part of the Business Process Management of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest and you will report to the Business Process Management Team Leader.
While covering the Collections Supervisor role, your activities will be focused on:
• Offering support to the team members in investigating credit issues and helping them propose payment options
• Overseeing the enquiries for payment on overdue accounts
• Facilitating the collaboration with the cash application team in order for the payments received to be applied properly
• Training and coordinating the assigned collections team (5 people)
• Ensure the team members are meeting the team/ individual target, complying with company’s standards and generally performing the essential functions of their position
• Constantly review delinquent account records and propose recover strategies
• Organize and adapt the work load according to the degree and amount of delinquency
• Develop strategic measurements and analysis, in order to assess the team’s production and progress in the efforts of collecting debts
• Facilitate continuous improvement of the Collections processes, in order for the DSO to be decrease
• Address escalations and ensure you provide a resolution
• Provide people leadership through coaching, on the job training and performance development of the Collections team
• Working Hours in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
*10 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).