This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Collections Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
• Expertise in the credit and collections field
• Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Previous management experience is not required
Team player | Great leader | Customer oriented | Analytical | Attention to detail | Good communicator
The Collections Supervisor role is part of the Business Process Management of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest and you will report to the Business Process Management Team Leader.
While covering the Collections Supervisor role, your activities will be focused on:
• Offering support to the team members in investigating credit issues and helping them propose payment options
• Overseeing the enquiries for payment on overdue accounts
• Facilitating the collaboration with the cash application team in order for the payments received to be applied properly
• Training and coordinating the assigned collections team (5 people)
• Ensure the team members are meeting the team/ individual target, complying with company’s standards and generally performing the essential functions of their position
• Constantly review delinquent account records and propose recover strategies
• Organize and adapt the work load according to the degree and amount of delinquency
• Develop strategic measurements and analysis, in order to assess the team’s production and progress in the efforts of collecting debts
• Facilitate continuous improvement of the Collections processes, in order for the DSO to be decrease
• Address escalations and ensure you provide a resolution
• Provide people leadership through coaching, on the job training and performance development of the Collections team
• Working Hours in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
*10 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).