HTML campaign creation and deployment responsible
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- 2-3 years experience as an .html programmer or similar position
- Proven experience as project manager
- Previous experience in the automotive industry would be a plus
- In this position the following skills are needed:
- Proficient knowledge and use of English and French languages.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- It would also be great if you would be familiar with Adobe Campaign, Adobe Content Manager, Google Analytics
- Experience in CRM applications would be a plus
- Good understanding of the digital environment
Develop template masters in .html (emailing, mailing, banners-GIF) for Renault and Dacia brands by respecting the guidelines of the digital charts
Adapt .html template masters to fit to local specificities: localize URLs, adapt visuals to meet customer expectations and local services, text translations, etc.
Test the templates produced in Adobe Campaign with the Central teams
Coordinate the deployment of the content with the regions/countries by the time the campaigns are being sent to the clients by respecting the planning previously established
Monitor the performance of the content delivered through regular calls with the countries
Follow-up with the countries to identify best practices as well as performance problems (based on the feedback, regularly propose improvements for the templates)
Update regularly the master templates produced by implementing the best practices identified
Work closely with the CRM team in Central (receive campaign briefs, participate to status meetings, communicate on the planning)
Create documentation for the processes
By joining our team, you will have access to:
- Work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career
- Competitive salary to fit your education, experience, and skills
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company with global teams and clients
- Mentoring program that will help you develop as a professional
- Continuous training
- Fun working environment
Choosing to work for Renault means joining a company with more than 115 years of history, an innovative, international company that is proud of its French roots and whose employees are driven by their shared passion for cars.
Free your talent, boost your life, shift your world. Let your passion drive the future!