Business Intelligence Analyst
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Minimum 3 years experience in reporting, dashboarding, data analysis from large data;
- Desirable experience in the automotive field and / or in an international environment;
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Excel;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Expert user of reporting and data visualization software (Ex. Tableau, Spotfire, etc.);
- Interest in digital and analytics;
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or French.
- Interact with internal teams or countries to understand their needs and the data provided to create reports that match the expectations;
- Validate the quality of the data and trace any alerts to the data corporate team and/or the client;
- Conduct analyzes and propose new reports to build to customers to optimize the data as much as much as possible;
- Use the data to create Dashboard proposals and validate them with the clients;
- Implement the Dashboard models in data visualization tools while paying attention to the respect of Renault's graphic identity;
- Ensure the delivery of the dashboards to the clients with the agreed frequency and data freshness;
- Organize and deliver training sessions on dashboards and tool for clients to better understand the results and usage;
- Identify and share best practices between countries/clients.