This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs Agile Coach active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- At least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years in coaching;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in theory and practice;
- Knowledge of development processes at least in theory (Extreme Programming, Continuous integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps);
- Deployment of Agility on several projects;
- Coach behavior;
- Has developed human skills (e.g. by following a dedicated training), such as Empathy;
- Ability to influence a group of people;
- Ability to handle conflictual situations;
- Very good level of English/ French are highly appreciated.
- Helps understand the Agile mindset and take on the right behavior for the development teams
- Ensures the team is doing good Agile in each phase of the project by observing, consulting and providing feedback
- Performs continual watch for his/her domain (methods, human) and participates in Agile community events
- Updates continuously training and best practices documents in accordance with the maturity of the organization
- Regularly assesses Agile maturity and points out improvement opportunities
As an evangelist, he explains how the Agile mindset and Agile methodologies can improve team performance and how they can be adapted to different contexts;
As a trainer, he explains the methodology and how it is necessity to respect the main rules;
As a coach, he helps the team to adapt the methodology to the context of the intervention;
He gives advice, helps with the emergence of ideas by the team and helps the team to be self-organized;
He is focused on the efficiency of the whole team and its ability to improve autonomously;
His activities vary depending on the mission.