IoT DevOps Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs IoT DevOps Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Software Engineer has a strong role in three of the main components of DevOps team: 3’rd Level Support, Deployment and Development functions but not limited to. There are other functions also delivered from the team like Capacity & Performance, Solution Architect, all in BSS Applications landscape of “Device Connectivity Platform”.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• 3rd Level Application Support
- 3rd Level Support for Owned Applications
- Incident Resolution
- Workaround Analysis and Proposal
- Root Cause Analysis
• Develop Application Changes
- responsible for the development (coding) of the new or enhanced applications based on the requirement specifications
• Deployment Execution
- Deployment Execution
- Ensure Release Package Integrity
• Efficiency improvement management
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and automation and excellence in service delivery
- Consultancy and expertise provided to other operational groups
- Interaction and exchange of information between functions; System Integration, Research and Development, Operational teams, Capacity and Performance to name a few.
• Experience Required
- Experience with Databases Procedural Language: Oracle – PL/SQL
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl
- Knowledge of Java/C programming languages
• Adding value:
- Experience with Billing Products (Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Product is a plus) or Mediation
- Work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, etc. with an autonomous organization of IT operations
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.