IoT Devops Software engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs IoT Devops Software engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
Software Engineer has a strong role in three of the main components of DevOps team: 3’rd Level Support, Deployment and Development functions but not limited to. There are other functions also delivered from the team like Capacity & Performance, Solution Architect, all in BSS Applications landscape of “Device Connectivity Platform”.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• 3rd Level Application Support
- 3rd Level Support for Owned Applications
- Incident Resolution
- Workaround Analysis and Proposal
- Root Cause Analysis
• Develop Application Changes
- responsible for the development (coding) of the new or enhanced applications based on the requirement specifications
• Deployment Execution
- Deployment Execution
- Ensure Release Package Integrity
• Efficiency improvement management
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and automation and excellence in service delivery
- Consultancy and expertise provided to other operational groups
- Interaction and exchange of information between functions; System Integration, Research and Development, Operational teams, Capacity and Performance to name a few.
• Experience Required
- Knowledge of Java programming languages and POO concepts.
- Expertise in Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Switchard, Oracle WEB Logic, JSon, Rest, Web Services, Soap, LDAP
- Previous experience in IT environment in a relevant field such as applications administration and development.
- Experience designing and/or testing of software applications
• Adding value:
- Knowledge in software deployment, management and configuration tools (Ansible, Kubernetes & Docker containers, Openshift) is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl
- Experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.