Junior Manager Global Regulatory Affairs
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business?
At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 62.000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange.
Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare!
- Qualification: university degree in Pharmaceutical-related science (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biology)
- Good level of English, both verbal and written, German language is an advantage
- Very good MS Office operational skills
- Very good communication skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
Your tasks will be the following:
- Performance and coordination of variation procedures related to pharmaceutical products.
- Submission of variation applications to Health Authorities worldwide including compilation and assessment of relevant documentation.
- Close collaboration with involved functions/ departments and Health Authorities if applicable.
- Monitoring of dates and deadlines for variation submissions and tracking until approval and regular follow-up of open submission and/ or approvals.
- Planning of the submissions required in alignment with the persons responsible for the product.
- Checking and being up-to-date of regulations and guidelines with regard to regulatory procedures, mainly variations.