Senior VP of Software Customer Support ( $400K/year) - Senior Remote Work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Crossover Romania active
View all jobs Senior VP of Software Customer Support ( $400K/year) - Senior Remote Work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
The Senior Vice President of Software Customer Support will be expected to lead a world-class software support team and will need to react quickly and make critical decisions on a daily basis. Our products are never offline, and there’s a requirement to have an always-on mentality.
The ideal candidate will need to have a hunger for new challenges. While the typical Customer Support organization sets readily achievable targets, we don’t. We want more than reasonable, we set high-quality bars, and we push for constant improvements until we feel we have reached excellence.
In this position, you will be expected to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly improvements to the quality of software support. You will be measured by quality metrics, customer NPS scores, and productivity, measured by total cost per ticket.
As a senior manager, you will be responsible for recruiting best in class VPs. You will need to have the ability to identify key skills to build your team. You will need to coach your VPs on what we believe top quality service is, to make sure they develop and nurture their own teams toward a common goal of excellence. We need the SVP of Software Customer Support to raise the level of the team performance in our atypical fast paced environment.
Your daily activities would look as follows:
- Deep dives into weekly metrics, and escalations
- Prepare weekly business reviews for the COO
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with VPs to review metrics, blockers and conduct call & ticket analysis, if necessary.
- Coach VPs to provide guidance on specific metrics to low performing agents, and make a critical decision on staffing accuracy
- Lead weekly meetings to communicate team updates, process changes, and/or improvements
- Leverage your broad technical customer support experience and maintain energy levels in your teams, and ensure successful delivery of software support to our customers.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Pristine spoken English
- +15 years of software support experience
- Previously managed a team of at least +150 individual contributors
- Strong people management experience having already managed +4 team managers
- Experience dealing with >5M/year USD budget
- Extensive experience measuring the quality of service delivered through NPS - 75+ is our target
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and presentation skills, all delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills, including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, and analytical skills
- Committed to self-development and the professional growth of others
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve the process
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions