Project Manager - Powertrain Fuel Efficiency and Emissions
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Technical university degree (AR mainly);
- To have a good knowledge of internal combustion engines and general knowledge of vehicle;
- Experience in Project Management
- Initiative spirit & focused on results;
- Capacity to anticipate possible projects hard points and assure risk management.
- Advanced level of English – written and speaking;
- French is an advantage;
- Knowledge of catalyze process & depollution systems in automotive is an advantage.
- Manage the process of defining the customer requirements in accordance with the regulation standards and the product targets; handling their implementation and integration into powertrain design and tuning, in order to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Manage the contracted target and ensuring that validation plans are known and reached by the project team;
- Build and supply the project team with technical and economic files for customer requirements in order to make the best decision in terms of time, cost and quality;
- Reach for the quality of the project’s milestones;
- Participate in learning and understanding what are the customers’ expectations;
- Participate to the analyses of different customers inquiries (NEVQS, Estel);