Inginer Analist Calitate Furnizori
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs Inginer Analist Calitate Furnizori active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Technical higher education;
- Minimum 3 years experience in an occupation manufacturing / logistics / quality internal / Engineering;
- Knowledge in the auto manufacturing industry;
- Language skills: French / English good;
- Communication skills and working in the transverse.
- Realize controlling activities of parts of the perimeter compliance and continuous improvement of suppliers in order to ensure that they are able to deliver quality products at Automobile Dacia in accordance with the documentation;
- Receive and resolve requests came from the production functions, internal quality, engineering (process and product) GMF correspondents, providers of quality problems POE / POI;
- Organize client protection in the event of nonconformities POE / POI in the plant;
- In the project phase and life series, treats non conformities and evaluates action plans submitted by suppliers;
- In GQE computer application documenting complaints Quality for POE / POI;
- Prepare billing file after obtaining the consent of the provider of payment (after recognition of non-compliance by the supplier);
- In the project phase and life series, performs audits of processes and suppliers audits 8D.
-In coherence with human resources policy and provisions of the collective labor contract.