Business Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs Business Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst;
- Good knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, Tableau, Spotfire, etc), databases (SQL etc), basic programming (VBA);
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data to allow the company to better manage its activities, to anticipate future needs and also to make decisions and set goals;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide ongoing reports, which may be in form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards;
- Seek for improvements and propose them to Stakeholders after discussing them with Management and Process Engineering team;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality (with digital solution);
- Interact with system developers and system users to locate and correct problems and test hypothesis;
- Work closely with Inbound Transversal Coordinator to identify best practices for whom it will be necessary to develop digital solutions;
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- Meal tickets and yearly gift vouchers;
- Linguistical, technical, managerial and personal development annual trainings;
- Annual individual appraisal based on targets/commitments;
- Annual profit sharing (collective) bonus;
- Private health insurance;
- Possibility of teleworking (1 day/ week)
- Discount for buying Renault, Dacia and Nissan vehicles