This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs HR Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
·Currently studying in Human Resources or similar (Master degree)
·Maximum 1 year previous experience in an HR department
·Systems Experience – Good knowledge of MS Office suit: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Outlook
·Experience in working with HR tools would be an advantage
·Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech).
·Enjoy working with people
·Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
·Be able to stay calm in difficult situations, to adapt in different situations
·Have good spoken and written communication skills
·Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
·Have good organizing skills
·Be able to work as part of a team
·Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Certified Human Resources Specialist (Labor legislation and personnel administration).
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
Required to handle large volume of work and data entry.
- Supports managers organizing the logistics through the interview process, may act as a first point of contact for new recruits.
- Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for hub teams.
- Maintains new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgement) and transfers the information to Payroll& Personnel Admin department, so HR information and records are accurate and secure within HRIS.
- Maintains records, documents, compiles information /data and responds to routine requests with standard answers.
-Complete, check and process HR-related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately (may include medical statements, insurance claims, social security, other government forms).
-Responds to routine enquiries and assist employees and managers with standard answers.
-Undertakes a variety of personnel administrative duties under supervision of HR Representative.
- Combines materials from a number of different sources, in order to produce reports in requested format.
- Employee may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
*This is a paid internship for a period of 6 months, after this period the contract could be extended based on performance.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.