VBA Developer With French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile VBA Developer With French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
VBA Developer with French
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Developing and maintaining tactical tools in VBA, MS Access, Excel for the HR clients from France;
- Analyzing the business requests to define specifications and build dedicated reports and tactical tools;
- Processing data from different sources and consolidating information for standard, periodic reports or ad hoc reports;
- Checking the quality and consistency of the data provided;
- Transmissiting the reports to the interested persons, respecting established service level agreements (SLAs) and data confidentiality according to company policy;
- Identifing opportunities to improve processes.
A little about You:
- At least 3 years experience in dev VB., MS Access, macro Excel;
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access);
- Abillity to prioritise and follow-up the tasks; Good communication skills;
- French +B2;
- Appetite for innovation; Knowledge of processes and manipulation of HR data is a plus.
We Also Value:
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives;
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies; Autonomous.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.