Team Leader for AP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Team Leader for AP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Any other language it is a plus;
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Likes to work with processes;
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, likes to work independently;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Ability to work with big volumes of data;
- Proactive attitude;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Experience in accounting and people management.
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization;
- Understand the overall process of Account Payable process;
- Conducting Account Payable according to process Central Directive and local work instructions for all relevant departments;
- Documenting implemented and conducted controls;
- Reporting errors to process manager and initiate a correction;
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions (KPI);
- Provide support in training new comers and providing guidance to account-ing staff to optimize performance including assisting in monitoring work-loads to ensure timely completion of accounts payable activities;
- Responsable with Auditors and Internal controls requirement;
- Coordinating daily activities in terms of vendor invoices validation and posting,payment proposal preparation, vendors reconciliation, inter-unit transactions, dispute management, travel expenses process, in-force segregations control etc.
- Providing support to the Head of GSA Accounting, to other GSA depart-ments whenever needed and to other customers’ employees, within the frame of Service Level Agreement;
- GPD responsibility for the team in his area of responsibility;
- Support the alignment between Bosch and foreign company cultures;
- Approval of vacations, days off, HO and requests for the team in his area of responsibility (ICC, WorkOns);
- Supporting IDM request for the team in his area or responsibility;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior managers.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.