Customer Support Team Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Customer Support Team Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
• Excellent level of spoken and written English;
• 3-4 years’ experience on a helpdesk or similar client-facing role;
• Strong leadership skills including:
- The ability to act as key escalation point and lead a group in service delivery
- Motivational leader who has the ability to resolve conflict
- Leadership of diverse cross location teams
- Coaching individuals and development to talent within the support group
• Strong organization and planning skills;
• A skilled negotiator with an ability to influence and ensure conclusive resolutions;
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients;
• Service-oriented approach, good customer-facing telephone/email capabilities;
• Advanced knowledge of SQL (specific SQL Server experience is best);
• Financial messaging (SWIFT FIN, FIX) and financial post-trade service providers (Omgeo, SWIFT Accord);
• Post-trade processing for equities, equity derivatives and other instruments. Knowledge in reconciliations and/or transaction reporting and reconciliations;
• Regulation, MiFIR / EMIR.
UnaVista is a software and data solutions business, offering global sell-side and buy-side clients a wide variety of products to assist with operational risk and trade processing (e.g. reconciliations, data solutions, regulatory reporting and trade confirmation services).
The Support Team Lead is a client facing role within Operations reporting to the local services manager. The Support Team Lead will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Help Desk support services to all UnaVista clients. The role will focus on ensuring agreed service level agreements and key performance indicators are met, as well as ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
• Manage service delivery including the management of customer queries;
• Manage priorities within the support team;
• Act as a primary client escalation for support related matters;
• Liaise with additional UnaVista teams both in the UK and Bucharest as and where required including:
- Professional service
- Technical Product Management
- Corporate IT
• Ensure the Help Desk service is delivered in accordance with the UnaVista service level agreements;
• Ensure that the effective monitoring is in place across supported services;
• Mange line reports and be responsible for:
- Setting of objectives and monitoring progress against these objectives
- Monthly one to one meetings and associated report generation
- Personnel initiatives and issues
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Other cool perks.