Sales Operations with Italian
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Ideal candidate profile:
-Fluent in English and Italian;
-Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus, but is not a must;
-Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment
-Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication skills; technical focus (Excel, databases etc.)
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders
-Team player and proactive
- Provide daily operational support to Partners on financial claims
- Provide training and information on Operations processes and tools to Partners as needed
- Provide guidelines for process execution and follow up with Partners and other stakeholders on process execution
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners
-Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders
- Drive end to end process and focus on process improvement
- Enable a business excellence culture and process deployment
- Be a strategic partner in driving clients and internal stakeholders business goals and outcomes
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner