Senior Graphic Designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Senior Graphic Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
You will be joining our Digital Creative Hub and will create design assets in support of the communications campaigns. You will flex your skills working in a creative team, alongside other designers & developers.
The role requires:
• 5+ years proven experience in designing branding materials & digital content
• Strong experience in designing modern web experiences, including websites, microsites, applications, various digital assets (banners, icons, interactive elements etc.), layouts for newsletters, print materials (posters, postcards, special executions) etc.
• Strong understanding of:
o Modern Photography styles and themes
o Typography (styles / weights / usage)
o Minimalist & Contemporary design style
o Info-graphic development (essential)
o Image manipulation
o Photo Manipulation to derive fresh new concepts in Photoshop
• Understanding / ability to execute on latest design trends (responsive design, mobile first, minimal design, fluid design etc.)
• The ability to manage and complete the entire design project lifecycle from concept to implementation
• Ability to provide reasoning behind your design decisions and propose solutions to design challenges.
We’re seeking a combination of raw ability, adaptability and potential:
• Advanced skills of Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience with After Effects and Adobe XD (or a similar prototyping tool)
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS
• Good English, both written and verbal, plus communication skills to pitch ideas clearly
• Ability to prioritize work and effectively execute multiple tasks simultaneously
• Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements
• Attention to detail, a creative eye and bags of enthusiasm
• Equally important are excellent organization and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
Interested in this role?
We’d love to know more about the work that you do. Send us a link to your online portfolio for immediate consideration.