Java Developer (with DevOps)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Java Developer (with DevOps) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client designs, operates and steers the joint European network of a telekom company with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe. Our client is building the capabilities for the company’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
As the IT department they are responsible for the development and maintenance of the OSS system.
They are building an OSS system in the cloud which will bring together different components to provide a singular system. They will use the latest delivery methods to bring a world class solution. They encourage everyone to contribute to this solution with an inclusive mentality. They use agile as their main way of working in able for them to be adaptive to an ever-changing world they need to work with the best tools out there.
To qualify you should be a Java Developer/Java Software Developer/Software Developer/Lead Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
• Java (6, 7, 8, 9) experience working on large systems;
• Experience integrating with third party systems, ie using REST APIs;
• Strong experience working with Linux systems;
• Good SQL, ideally PostgreSQL;
• A Good understanding of Network technologies TCP/IP, SNMP, Kafka
• An understanding of Telco would be desirable but not essential.
Knowledge of DevOps.
• 3+ years development experience
• Holistic View of Telecommunication Operational Business Processes
• Service Design based on catalogues following the best practices.
• Design and development of WebService based integration with external applications
• Basic knowledge of a private / public cloud environment
• Working in an international organization, cross country and cross culture
• University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
• Experience with virtualization technologies in Linux based environments (hypervisor and/or container-based virtualization)
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networking and network security
• Latest coding techniques such as TDD/BDD
• Experience in one or more of the following Development tools: Cloud based development tools, Databases (both SQL and NoSQL), streaming data, and UI design
• Highly collaborative team player
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to travel
• Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
A Java Developer/Java Software Developer is needed to join an exciting telecoms company based in Bucharest. Expect to champion clean, reliable code whilst updating and redesigning an existing Legacy communications platform.
Due to an exciting period of growth they are now seeking a Java Developer/Java Software Developer who can hit the ground running and relish the technical challenge of providing software that sits within the core of their operation.
Joining a talented and motivated team the Java Developer/Java Software Developer Developing using Open Source well maintained frameworks and libraries you will analyze requirements, implement new functionality, perform testing and anything else necessary to ensure the successful design and implementation of mission critical services.