Business Continuity Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Continuity Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As a Business Continuity Officer you will develop, maintain or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly. Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event;
- Create scenarios to re-establish operations from various types of business disruptions;
- Create training and awareness presentations or materials on BCM;
- Establish, maintain, or test call trees to ensure appropriate communication during disaster;
- Write reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements;
- Study the Business impact analysis (BIA) of each Business Lines & based on e requirement, work with GTS team to allocate BCP systems, install required applications, test the application, record the Project escalation matrix & keep monitoring the setup on frequent basis to ensure BCP systems are available any time;
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers;
- Maintain the inventory of BCM assets;
- Document all the procedures of BCM activities & on regular intervals review the documents for amendments;
- Prepare and deliver trainings to the employees and their mangers on BCM topics;
- Prepare and deliver reports to different stakeholders.
A little about You:
- Minim 2-3 years relevant professional experience in Business Continuity or related fields;
- Knowledge on Business Continuity processes and Crisis Management;
- Knowledge of the technical infrastucture and communication meants;
- Advanced in English.
We also value:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Highly structured and organized, with strong interpersonal skills.;
- Autonomous and proactive;
- Highest standard of ethics and integrity.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/