Recruitment Coordinator - Fixed-term Contract
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Part time/full time availability
- Advanced level of English
- Very good organizational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and multiple tasks
- Basic knowledge to lead candidates & hiring managers
- Basic industry knowledge, communication skills
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Recruitment Coordinator on our Talent Acquisition team in Bucharest.
- Coordinates all formalities related to candidate interviews, onboarding, in person discussions, video conferencing
- Supports senior team members & leadership in TA activities
- Works on initial screening of candidates for professional positions
- Refers candidates & hiring managers to senior members for complex tasks
- Facilitates document collection, monitoring of background and drug screen results and resolving various onboarding issues
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.