Marketing Coordinator (Employer Branding Specialist)
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• 3 years of progressive experience in a communication role with proven success in areas such as corporate communication, both internal and external.
• Previous experience in running multi-channel campaigns, with a strong communication focus;
• Employer branding & human resources projects are an extra;
• Working with creative agencies, based on KPIs, briefs and budgets;
• Team player, but also a self-motivator with the ability to work independently;
• Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines;
• Creative and problem solver, with excellent attention to detail;
• Fluency in English - both written and spoken;
• Steer the creative and strategic development of content across all channels including digital, social media and traditional;
• Interact with all levels of the company to identify opportunities and lead the effective implementation and use of our employer branding campaigns;
• Collaborate with Human Resources, Corporate Communications specialists, and also with the local business leaders to develop strategic campaigns and messages that promote Deloitte Romania as a top employer;
• Coordinate internal and external events dedicated to future employees and past employees;
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of our campaigns;
• Establish collaborations with NGO's, academic environment, companies, together with the Human resources specialists;
• Supervise recruitment materials (posters, flyers, videos, social media materials, digital banners etc.);
• Offer hands-on support to marketing and communication processes (internal & external) for Deloitte’s Regional Centers in Romania (technology center, audit center global employer services).
• Keep records of all contracts and expenses for all employer branding marketing campaigns and services and prepare related payments